Organize an Event
To organize an event click on your STATE or the GLOBE and fill out the form, submit, review and submit again. There are 2 steps to posting an event.
First, search to see if an event is already happening in your location by CLICKING ON YOUR STATE OR COUNTRY. Scroll down to see the map and even further to see the Hosts directions on creating a successful event.
If there is not an event listed near you, once again, click on your state or country and follow the two step directions to post your event. Send questions to: Send us an email
- Be sure to enter all information including your cause, off shore drilling to KXL. What ever issue you are against.
- Include your name, email address, event location, and specific directions. Google uses specific location to insert the pin on the map on your state or country page. So be specific or insert the address in the directions box.
- Once form has been submitted, review our Resources to help promote your event.
- In our Resources section, you will find posters to print, t-shirt designs, HANDS logos, and most importantly, press materials.
- You can contact our Sponsors – the earlier the better – so they can assist you in getting the word out. In addition, they can provide you with their organization information for handout material.
- Please promote using alternative transportation to get to your events. Car pool, bike, take your electric car, skateboard, walk, swim, Segway, and public transportation.
- Consider making your event a chance to have a picnic, BBQ, sand castle building or an informational dialog.
- Advertise your special events on your organizer notes and Facebook.
- Be sure to respect and steer clear of sea turtles, bird nesting areas, as well as the sea oats, and any other flora and fauna at your event.
Lastly, once you have submitted your event information, find your pin on the map on our home page.
Have further questions?
Send us an email.