Thank you for signing up for a #joinHANDS event!
Our event in 2016 is on May 21st.
For a successful experience, read through slideshow and review links below.
Prepare for a successful event:
Be sure to review these helpful resources and documents:
Please share your event updates, photos and videos.
Join our Flickr group and add photos:
Like our Facebook page and tag us:
Follow us on Twitter and send updates:
Use hashtag #JoinHANDS
on May 21, 2016
Go to an event location near you at 11 AM, in your time zone, for one hour, rain or shine.
Join hands for 15 minutes at 12:00 PM, in your time zone, forming lines in the sand, or on the land, against dirty fuels. Say yes to clean energy and renewables.
Leave only your footprints. In addition, consider getting involved in a local organization that supports clean energy.
Event Day Tips
- Use only approved locations. This includes beach access and parking, plus parks and recreational areas.
- Create a long line, or as many lines as you wish.
- Be courteous and respectful to those who disagree with your view.
- Please steer clear of bird nesting areas (refer to Audubon’s recommendations).
If at beach, stay away from sea turtle nesting areas (visit Sea Turtle Oversight Protection for more information).
In addition, respect any flora and fauna (plants and animals) for your particular region.
- Leave nothing but footprints...and enjoy yourself!